Call for papers
Dear friends and colleagues,
INSTAT invites you to become part of “Research” journal, and to promote manuscripts that can contribute on scientific research and socio-economic policies.
This journal serves not only as a platform for the researchers in order to share methodologies on data collection and analysis, but as well as a network between statisticians and researchers.
Articles should fall into the following categories:
- Academic articles with a length of 3000-13000 words in the form of empirical research
and follow a well-defined structure as: Title, Authors and contacts, Abstract, Article body and Conclusion.
- Informative articles of up to 3000 words in the form of a "methodological explanatory" or "research notes”.
More detailed information on the structure of manuscripts could be found on the INSTAT web site, where there is a dedicated space to the Research journal http://www.instat.gov.al/en/publications/research-magazine/
Papers will be available to the public and their submission is free of charge.
Deadlines for Informative articles submission will be as following:
- Abstract submission:15th of July 2020
- Confirmation of the abstract: 31th of July 2020
- Submission of the full paper: 31th of August 2020
Deadlines for Academic articles submission will be as following:
- Abstract submission: 31th of July 2020
- Confirmation of the abstract: 15th of September 2020
- Submission of the full paper: 15th of November 2020
Articles need to be sent to the email address: Revistakerkimi@instat.gov.al